Sunday, September 21, 2008

So we didn't win...

Well, the University of Oregon Ducks lost yesterday in a very upsetting game, but I still love them. It would be a difficult decision for anyone to make to remove the red shirt status of a quarterback that just turned 18 years old, and ask them to go and win the game for them. I just wished that the coaching staff made that decision during half time rather than during the 4th quarter where it is too late to do anything. We just have to brush it off and look forward to next week. Usually it is very difficult for me to get over a loss, but this one doesn't feel so bad because I know that if not for a coaching error, we had a real shot winning this game with our #5 quarterback. Go ducks!

Now, I have a few orders to work on and I also want to get some new stuff up on my site so I should be busy this week. I look forward to having some time to formulate new colors and dye the yarn.

Well, off to create...

No comments: