Sunday, September 28, 2008

Featured Artists




I decided to feature some wonderful Artists out there that have used my hand-dyed yarn for some beautiful creations. This scarf was creatively knitted by KnitANDPearl! I love what she did with this yarn. She used a drop stitch pattern that created a beautiful wave effect throughout the piece. The waves really accentuate the color variations in the yarn. The photo also makes me laugh! She also creates some beautiful jewelry pieces so check out her store!
www.KnitANDPearl.etsy.com


Another wonderful artist is fairly new on Etsy, but is successfully creating a name for herself with her creative and fun pieces. This neck warmer was beautifully knitted by Scarfmaker. I love the buttons she placed on this neck warmer. They are whimsical and perfect for winter. Her fingerless gloves are also very well crafted and look like they will keep your wrists warm on those cold winter nights. There is no limit to her creative style! Check her out at www.scarfmaker.etsy.com

Well, hopefully this will be the first in a series of postings showing off some of the unique pieces made with hand-dyed yarn from my shop. It is so fun and inspiring to see what artists design with your own work!
Well, off to create...

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What a great idea to show the finished projects, both which are beautiful. I love knitandpearl's photo.

Field Notes said...

Beautiful yarn and fantastic way to show what it can be used for!

TheSeaWithin said...

Beautiful yarn! It makes me want to start getting into knitting again! Ahh I can't afford to start another hobby!

melissa said...

Very cleaver, love the colors!

Unknown said...

Very cool! Thanks for featuring me! :) Your yarn is fantastic!

Love One World Zero said...

Fabulous! I love the idea of a customer gallery! Your yarns are beautiful!

Ann said...

Very cool and colorful projects! I'm not very big fan of multicolored yarns, but those are really beautiful.

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

BEAUTIFUL yarns and that scarf Rocks!!!