Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Can't Believe How Long it has Been


I really can't believe how long it has been since I have posted. I have been busy growing my yarn business and working out in the "real world." It seems only yesterday that I opened my yarn store. I wanted to show off some more of my wonderful customer's beautiful pieces.


These first two pieces were created by KnitANDPearl. Her work is amazing! I love the swirls and geometric details she uses to create her one of a kind pieces. Find her store on Etsy at www.KnitANDPearl.etsy.com




















The next one is from a very creative individual. Lolacate is another Etsy artist that creates wonderful knitted projects for her son and for the rest of the world. She used the same colorway yarn as the one above, but for some longies for her son rather than a scarf! Check out her beautiful hats and other accessories at www.LolaCate.etsy.com




















My last featured artist is a customer that knits scarves as well as plush animals. Her work is exquisit and every piece is unique. Truely works of art! This neckwarmer is a beautiful piece and really shows off the colors of the yarn. Check out her pieces at www.SIDHECHILDE.etsy.com


I hope to add more as people send me their wonderful creations with my hand-dyed yarn!

2 comments:

Hope said...

Nice to "meet" you. Thanks for posting in the Etsy forum. I just tought myself how to knit last month and I am LOVING it.

TJ said...

It is so addictive!